|GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for making our #1 critical success factor, safety first, a priority in all tasks and activities performed by self and all others involved. Promote On Electric Group’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, fixtures, and devices using hand tools and power tools
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other devices and components
• Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets
• Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as multi-meters to ensure compatibility and safety of system
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, lifts and roofs to install maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
|Signing bonus may apply.
Background check and drug screen required.
On Electric Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.