|Responsible for making our #1 critical success factor, safety first, a priority in all tasks and activities performed by self and all others involved. Promote company Core Values, safety culture and overall leadership in the local market. Direct the day-to-day operations of the company by formulating plans and policies that achieve overall corporate objectives, insuring profitable growth, and fulfilling company’s commitment to the community.
1. Create, approve and implement broad corporate policies, procedures, and organizational structure.
2. Establish and monitor short-term and long-range plans consistent with overall profit and growth objectives.
3. Provide key management direction to top executive and supervisory personnel. Motivate management team to function as a cohesive organization.
4. Provide advice, guidance, and direction to carry out major plans and procedures consistent with Board established policies.
5. Monitor and analyze operating results of the company relative to established objectives and insure that corporate performance is satisfactorily maintained.
6. Insure the adequacy and soundness of the company’s financial structure, taking appropriate steps to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
7. Encourage the development of dynamic company spirit exemplifying fairness, creativity, integrity, and healthy aggressiveness while producing maximum benefit to the employees, clients, and the community.