|Connolly-Pacific Co. is a marine construction business providing services to public and private customers in the greater Southern California region. We are looking to fill a full time position of Project Manager.
Responsibilities for the position will include:
1. Review proposal specifications, drawings, pre-bid meetings and visit project sites to determine scope of work required in preparing bid/estimate proposal.
2. Determine labor, equipment and material requirements to complete project and use information to prepare bid/estimate proposal.
3. Submit complete bid/estimate proposals to project owners, managers and/or general contractors in a timely and professional manner, provide any clarification on information submitted as needed.
4. Provide current and potential customers/clients prompt professional service including design, planning and pricing assistance.
5. Provide project administrative management of awarded contracts.
6. Coordinate with Estimating Manager, Construction Manager and field leadership, establishment of project objectives, procedures, schedules and performance. requirements. May provide indirect or direct supervision of field crew members/foreman or superintendents.
7. Maintain documentation of quantities and value of work estimated/completed to support forecasting for future project performance.
8. Provide ongoing support to Construction/Operations for efficient and profitable execution of work including scheduling, procurement and change order/supplemental work processes.
9. Monitor subcontractors work.
10. Partner with Contract Administrator to review and process financial aspects of contracts (i.e.: billings, sub-contract payments, material payments, collections, etc.)
11. Manage project (responsible for all projects bid unless reassigned).
12. Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.). Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
13. Ensure MSHA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
This leadership position will partner with other leaders to reinforce our culture of safety and quality. Successful candidates will work with superintendents, customers, sub-contractors, foreman and construction crews to deliver services to meet job specifications.
This position is responsible for:
1. Estimating public and private projects.
2. Completing bids.
3. Meeting with owners.
4. Preparing takeoffs.
5. Reviewing plans and specifications and scheduling.
6. Assisting superintendents.
7. Coordination of subcontractors.
8. Preparing and reviewing billings,
9. Tracking costs.
10. Investigation of problems and problem solution.
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
1925 Pier D Street
Long Beach, CA 90802
Connolly-Pacific Co./Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.