||Knife River Materials - Northern Minn. Division
||Trisha A Kuechenmeister
||04/30/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
Responsible to supervise and coordinate the activities of workers, maintain truck inspection records and dispatch personnel and equipment to job sites.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible to safely supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in dispatching personnel and equipment
• Proficient with DOT rules and regulations
• Maintain and implement applicable software system and programs
• Supervise the coordination with operation supervisors need for equipment and personnel
• Supervise the coordination with transport drivers and operations supervisors the scheduling of equipment moves
• Supervise the coordination dispatch efforts between product lines
• Supervise the coordination and communication with parts delivery personnel and routes.
• Supervise activities to track truck inspection reports and assure appropriate repairs are completed
• Responsible for the onboarding of new drivers
• Supervise driver trainer and training program
• Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations & act courteous/respectful of others.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (equipment operation/repair, etc.)
• Ensure OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulation compliance
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Over 1 year up to and including 2 years from post high school, work, military, institutional or vocational environment; post-secondary degree preferred.
• General education, grammar and arithmetic, GED or high school diploma or equivalent
• Two plus years of relevant supervisory experience required
***open until filled***
|How To Apply
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to: Box 40, Bemidji, MN 56619.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.