||Knife River Materials - Northern Minn. Division
||Ready-Mix & Aggregate Division
||Trisha A Kuechenmeister
||04/30/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
||Full-Time - Seasonal
Responsible to safely assign appropriate equipment and personnel for completion of duties or deliveries to assure on time and efficient use of resources by dispatching trucks and personnel in a timely manner to ensure the targeted service level and cost.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prioritize multiple tasks
• Direct activities of drivers
• Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others
• Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.)
• Operate dispatch system
• Confer with customers- sales, ask questions, verify orders and times, explain process and required information
• Read maps and follow directions
• Thoroughly understand concrete properties and mix designs
• Follow government and industry regulations
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Maintain strong customer service
• Properly file the order and special instructions and give adequate notice to ensure proper materials are available.
• Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors
• Ensure OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• General education, grammar and arithmetic, GED or high school diploma or equivalent
• Dispatch experience preferred
**Overtime and weekends required**
|How To Apply
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to: Box 40, Bemidji, MN 56619.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.