||Knife River - North Dakota Division
||Kari L Turnquist
||04/30/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
||Full-Time - Seasonal
|Responsible to safely keep equipment running and maintained properly to maximize production and quality.
|EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. High School or GED plus higher trade or technical school or equivalent in related field
2. Mechanical experience - diesel engine preferred
3. Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record. Class A preferred, Class B minimum.
4. Previous lube tech experience on heavy equipment.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
2. Safely and properly perform routine maintenance (lubricating, fueling and cleaning) on heavy equipment
3. Dismantles equipment such as grease guns, air lines and lubricating pumps. Examines parts for breaks, wear, and dirt. Replaces defective parts and cleans and assembles equipment.
4. Recognition of surroundings including equipment and traffic awareness
5. Hand eye coordination
6. Ability to perform consistently while doing repetitious work
7. Exposure to working conditions with various insects
8. Extensive walking on uneven surfaces
9. Preforming PM services under artificial lighting
10. Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written). Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
11. Ensure MSHA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
|How To Apply
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:5654 134th Ave NW Williston ND 58801.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.