||Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
||James W Trull
||05/31/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Knife River is looking for experienced Excavator Operators to work on projects in Northern Idaho. The following duties are typical for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.
• Safety operation of excavator/backhoe/forklift
• Handling and/or moving of material
• Knowledge of excavator/backhoe loading requirements; load charts; critical picks
• Effectively communicate to all site personnel
• Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance, etc.
• Daily maintenance of equipment
• Identify, report and correct hazards
• Perform tasks maintaining all health, safety & environmental rules and ensure all work is done in a manner which enhances the safety of the work environment
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
We offer a full benefit package after 60 days which includes full medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Qualified candidates must have experience working with an Excavator, as well as the following:
• Pipe laying experience
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods
• Handle and manipulate objects on a repetitive basis
• Ability to see well and distinguish between back up alarms, voices and other normal sounds consistent with construction job sites
• Environmental adaptability
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Team player, able to get along with a diverse group of people working toward a common goal
|How To Apply
|You may apply online at www.jobs.mdu.com or by completing an application at the following office location:
13305 E. Trent Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION. EMAILS AND RESUMES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF THE REQUIRED APPLICATION.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.