||Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
||Randy L Reutzel
||03/30/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Knife River is looking for a Grading Foreman to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities: Oversee all aspects of Grading operations
• Efficient at multi-tasking and working under short time constraints
• Assure that all safety and quality measures are taken
• Coordinate with others including subcontractors, trucking and plant and Perform other duties as assigned
This is considered a full-time seasonal position. Travel will be required and working in extreme weather conditions should be expected.
|Minimum Qualifications: 5 + years of proven Grading and Foreman experience.
• Supervisory and Strong communication skills (verbal and written)as well as basic computer skills
• Knowledge of all grading and paving equipment and operations
• Valid Idaho driver’s license and clean driving record
• Strong commitment to quality, safety and customer satisfaction
|How To Apply
|You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
5450 W. Gowen Road
Boise, ID 83709
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.