|Primary duties are to assist a project team consisting of a Project Manager, Project Engineer, and a Superintendent on an electrical construction project. Candidate will be exposed to electrical system design, cost estimating, planning and scheduling, materials procurement, cost control, and quality management. Duties may be performed in office or on job site.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assist with drawing and document coordination which includes sending drawings to bidders via FedEx, keeping project documents organized, and distributing documents to all parties involved with a project.
2. Prepare submittals, meeting minutes, change orders, bid proposals, and other documents as required.
3. Develop and maintain project matrices for document control. Track RFI’s, drawings, change orders and other documents using Microsoft Excel.
4. Develop drawings for installation of electrical components.
5. Ability to interface with architects, trade contractors, vendors, and management teams.
6. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.