||Knife River - Northern California Ready Mix Div.
||Aggregate - Clements
||David C Smith
||03/31/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|1. * Scale house: Open and close scale house location. Answer and direct all incoming
phone calls. Gather customer/jobsite information for pre-liens for material sales.
Balance the daily cash/check/credit card transactions. Operate scale process for
customers and other users of aggregate pit location. Keep office area clean and
professional. Stock necessary office supplies.
2. *Inventory and Ticketing process: Use the JWS software program to input inventory
use and build amounts by product category. Work with management to insure
accuracy and support data transfer process on a timely basis. Input and generate
accurate information to produce tickets/invoices for customers taking product from
3. * Teamwork: Work with aggregate pit personnel as directed by supervisor.
Participate in and support safety training or workplace processes as required.
4. * Other: Keep records for government agency submittals and regulatory inspections.
Complete purchase orders and matching up invoices and packing slips prior to
submitting to Accounts Payable.
5. Support and participate in any special projects as requested/directed by supervisor.
6. * Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes,
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
|1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Must posses a valid California driver's license and have an acceptable driving record.
3. Complete a background check.
4. Complete a pre-employment drug screen.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|1. Good communication skills, verbal and written.
2. Ability to recognize types of material products and uses.
3. Strong customer service focus.
4. Intermediate computer software skills including use of business applications
5. Valid driver’s license.
|How To Apply
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
Chico, CA 95928-8833
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.