||Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
||04/14/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Responsible for a variety of functions including tracking equipment/tools/supplies, small engine repairs, yard and shop cleanup, basic purchasing and research, maintaining excel spreadsheets.
We are a drug free work place and require pre-employment and random drug testing
We offer a competitive salary and full benefit package including 401K, Medical, Dental & Vision.
We are an EEO/AA employer (Minorities & Women are encouraged to apply)
|EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of a 2 years experience working in a construction company equipment warehouse
• Experience working on small engine construction equipment
• Strong organization skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office (knowledge of excel is mandatory)
• Must be able to lift 100lbs
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked. Extended hours necessary at times for completion of projects which include weekends and holidays at times.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision
• Assist with inventory and stocking supply
• Deliveries and pick up as needed (must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record)
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors & co-workers
Responsibilities will vary depending on necessities.
|How To Apply
|You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
5450 W. Gowen Road
Boise, ID 83709
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.