||Knife River - Casper Division
||Jennifer L Turnbull
||08/31/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Responsible to operate Ready Mix, Straight Truck or Tractor Trailer equipment and maintain properly to transport material to designated locations in a timely manner.
|1. General Education, grammar and arithmetic, GED or high school diploma or equivalent.
2. A CDL Class A (tractor trailer) or CDL Class B (straight truck) license. Preference given for experience driving a belly dump.
3. Must have and maintain a medical card and acceptable driving record and required endorsements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Safely operate Class A or B truck to transport asphalt or aggregate to job site often times driving on uneven or unfinished
2. Inspects trucks for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition. Maintains driver log according to
ICC regulations as required.
3. Daily maintenance of equipment such as cleaning truck inside and out, greasing, oiling, brakes, lights and any other
maintenance instructed to perform.
4. Recognize surroundings and practice traffic awareness to maintain a safe environment.
5. Assist with plant maintenance, repairs, set up and take downs.
6. Tarp load when needed.
7. Clean spilled material/buildup off of and out of box (spill chutes, side boards, etc).
8. Verify that gates are closed.
9. Complete load tickets.
10. Assist construction crews while waiting to unload.
|How To Apply
|Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
We offer a full benefit package which includes 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision. We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to background check.
You may apply online at jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
PO Box 730
Casper, WY 82602-0730