||Knife River Construction - Northern CA Chico Div.
||Hallwood , CA
||Timothy R Denlay
||03/31/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Conduct appropriate quality testing on aggregate materials to meet customer quality specifications.
|1. High school diploma or GED equivalent plus higher trade or technical school or
equivalent in related field.
2. Experience in lab setting minimum 2 years.
|Duties and Responsibilites:
|1. Supervise aggregate production quality assurance and testing process.
2. Conduct Aggregate Testing and HMA production testing: sampling, aggregate
gradation and mixture volumetric property determination where applicable. Maintain
test result database including inputting data. Evaluate data for deviations or trends
away from acceptable standards. Follow quality control plans or guidelines as
assigned. Communicate results to appropriate stakeholders.
3. Act as Weigh-master for the site, following weighing procedures and working with
state agencies as required.
4 Be lead contact person for Hallwood lab functions. Oversee operations of Hallwood lab
equipment and building and troubleshoot lab equipment problems/repairs.
5. Provide aggregate testing training for inter/intra company personnel.
6. Maintain current certifications and expand certifications to allow cross-training
7. Perform back up parts running as necessary.
8. Maintain confidentiality of aggregate lab and testing reports.
9. Complete and report accurately on time cards and other needed reports.
10. Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes,
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|Understand gradation quality and specifications..
2. Knowledge/understanding of project specifications.
3. Knowledge of applicable government regulations.
4. Ability to pay attention to detail.
5. Data base management skills.
6. Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently.
7. Knowledge and understanding of mathematical equations and concepts; ability to
apply algebraic equations and concepts.
8. Analytical skills.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
10. Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems.
11. Strong interpersonal skills.
12. Ability to work with difficult people.
13. Ability to maintain positive customer relations.
14. Act courteous and respectful of others.
15. Beginning level computer skills.
16. Strong time management, listening, telephone communication, verbal
communication and organizational skills.
17. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
18. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.