||On Electric Group, Inc. (OEG)
||04/07/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Promote On Electric Group’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI). Primary duties include record keeping, data entry, document preparation, presentation development, meeting coordination, and special projects. Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide administrative support for project managers.
• Process permits, contracts, billings, weekly time cards, change orders, subcontracts, lien waivers, submittals, freight claims, and operation and maintenance manuals.
• Update Spectrum with estimates, contract changes, subcontracts, phasing, and cost projections.
• General Job set up on and off site.
|KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Requires strong organizational skills, continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing material as well as the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations.
• Requires advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Good punctuation, spelling, and grammar skills are critical.
• Must maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Experience with the following is preferred
Construction related experience
Experience with contracts
State Tax & Sales Tax
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred knowledge of office procedures and word processing software at a level normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree in a business or office related discipline and three years experience providing administrative support.
|Background and drug screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP