||Knife River Materials - Northern Minn. Division
||Trisha A Kuechenmeister
||06/01/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
||Full-Time - Seasonal
Responsible to safely supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in aggregate production. To assist with operations to assure that quality aggregates are produced at maximum production levels.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
2. Safely and properly supervise and coordinate activities of workers.
3. Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
4. Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.). Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
5. Ensure MSHA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, Lockout/Tagout, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
|EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Over 2 years up to and including 4 years from post high school, work, military, institutional or vocational environment.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in product line, supervisory experience preferred.
3. Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record.
**TRAVEL REQUIRED- Northern MN and Eastern ND**
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
|How To Apply
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to: Box 40, Bemidji, MN 56619.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.