||Knife River Materials - Northern Minn. Division
||Trisha A Kuechenmeister
||05/30/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
||Part-Time - Seasonal
Responsible to safely drive pickup to transport materials or items to and from specified destinations and responsible for properly loading and unloading truck.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Safely and properly perform maintenance (lubricating, fueling and cleaning) and drive automobile & manual transmission vehicle, to assigned destination
• Properly load and secure item/material and deliver (such as parts or aggregate samples, etc.) and unload at specified destination.
• May be required to hook & unhook small trailer from pickup truck.
• May be required to operate forklift for loading & unloading product.
• May be required to wash equipment in wash stall
• Assist with maintaining good housekeeping in shop
• Assist with general building/yard maintenance & janitorial duties
• Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations & act courteous/respectful of others.
• Ensure OSHA, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Basic knowledge of world events and acceptable interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record
**Part-time, on call position**
|How To Apply
|If unable to apply online, mail completed application to: Box 40, Bemidji, MN 56619.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.