||Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
||American Fork, UT
||Jason A Whitman
||03/31/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Loader Operators needed for heavy civil construction jobs along Wasatch Front. Will backfill and stockpile; operate and maintain loader to feed conveyors, hoppers or load trucks. We offer a full benefit package after 60 days which includes full medical, dental, vision and 401K
1. Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
2. Safely and properly perform maintenance (lubricating, fueling and cleaning) on loader. Maintain 3 points of contact at all times while performing maintenance activities.
3. Safely and properly operate loader. Make sure bucket/attachments are lowered to ground whenever leaving the equipment.
4. Load trucks with driver in sight to communicate and ensure safe loading procedure.
5. Load trucks up to legal hauling weight limit
6. Identify appropriate material to produce quality aggregate material per job specifications. Communicate with other personnel and make required adjustments to material blends.
7. Maintain smooth, level haul roads
8. Maintain contaminate free aggregate piles
9. Inspect material - check gradation quality, oversize rocks, contaminants
10. Keep pit floor smooth & haul roads maintained
11. May keep concrete plant fed for maximum production
12. Check for spillage on plant floor and clean up daily (assist with shoveling spillage)
13. Check for worn out flashing on plant that could lead to spillage
14. May maintain the left over concrete that is dumped out at the plant
15. Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes, and behaviors.
|General education, grammar and arithmetic, GED or high school diploma or equivalent
equipment operation & maintenance
|How To Apply
|You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
195 East 600 South
American Fork, UT 84003
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION. EMAILS AND RESUMES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF THE REQUIRED APPLICATION.Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.