||Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
||Douglas M Elliott
||02/10/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
|Knife River Idaho Division is looking for an experienced Asphalt Plant Operator/Maintenance person to join our team. Our company takes pride in our quality of work and the expertise of our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform daily inspections of equipment
• Perform site inspections to ensure safety
• Safely and properly operate plant
• Identify appropriate material to produce quality product
• Monitor inventory & production
• Lead and supervise plant personnel
• Efficient at multi-tasking and working under short time constraints
• Complete required reports
• Communicate effectively to co-workers, management, suppliers and others you come in contact with
• Manual labor including shoveling excess material away from plant
• Perform other duties as assigned
This is considered a full-time seasonal position. Working in extreme weather conditions should be expected.
We offer a full benefit package after 60 days which includes full medical, dental, vision and 401K.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION. EMAILS AND RESUMES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF THE REQUIRED APPLICATION.
|• Proven work history reflecting a minimum of 5 years of experience
• Must have mechanical, electrical and operating experience around asphalt plants and/or rock crushers
• Must be able to meet company's attendance policy
• Must be able to travel up to 7 days per week and for extended periods of time
• Willing to work varied and extended hours
|How To Apply
|You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
5450 W. Gowen Road
Boise, ID 83709
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.