||Knife River - Midwest Division
||Sioux City, IA
||Michael D Bertrand
||04/03/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
||Full-Time - Seasonal
|Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! At Knife River, we take care of our team because we know it’s our people who make us successful. We are one of the 10 largest construction materials producers/contractors in the country, and we’re growing! We are adding people to our team every day — people who are committed to working safely and to delivering high-quality results for our customers and jobsites.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Ready-Mix Concrete Truck Driver in Sioux City, Ia. We offer competitive wages with a full benefits package. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Safely drive and deliver ready mix concrete to commercial and construction projects.
• Complete pre and post trip inspections on truck equipment.
• Document each delivery and complete all paperwork that may be necessary.
• Develop product knowledge and understand the importance of quality & service.
• Wash residual concrete from the truck and maintain a clean appearance by complying with Knife River’s operational policies, procedures and standards.
• Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors observed.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
|• Previous truck driving experience (concrete experience preferred, but not required).
• Possess and maintain a valid commercial driver’s license, medical card and clean driving record. Class B minimum requirement, Class A preferred but not required.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. a number of times a day.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, physical/functional exam and drug screen.
• Ability to work flexible shifts, including weekends and overtime.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude towards all team members and customers.
|* Paid Holidays * Three Medical Plans with generous Employer contributions * Health Savings Account (partially funded by Employer) * Prescription Drug Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care * Dental * Vision * Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance * Profit Sharing * 401(k) with Company Match * Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan, Travel Insurance, and Access to Legal Advice * Employee Discount Plan for National Vendors * College Scholarship Program for Dependents * Gift Matching Program
|How to Apply:
Mail Application to:
Knife River Midwest
2220 Hawkeye Dr. Sioux City IA 51105
Knife River is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.