Conduct terminal activities to insure daily production objectives are accomplished related to storage, daily inventory, transfers, manufacture, and distribution.
1. Provide a leadership role in assuring that work performed is done in a safe and environmentally conscious manner.
2. In coordination with the daily production and maintenance schedule, direct, supervise, and perform tasks as scheduled.
3. Monitor and record fuel consumption and controlled temperatures on the Johnston boiler, 7mm heater and 10mm heater. Compare previous readings and report deviations to plans to Terminal Manager.
4. Perform daily quality control sampling on an "as needed" basis and/or in accordance with the Jebro Quality Control Program.
5. Perform duties involving preparation of shipments, bills of lading, and blender operations.
6. Oversee the receipt and shipment of materials to insure proper count, weight, and identification and for materials received, responsible for the accuracy, timely input, and maintenance of daily tank sheets.
7. Advise Terminal Manager of dead, obsolete, or shortage of inventory and/or maintenance items to determine disposition.
8. Play an active role in the communication between all co-workers, customers, and subcontractors.
9. Gain a base knowledge of all products handled within the Operations Department. Included within this is the storage and shipping temperature ranges of products, compatibility of products, and the safety and environmental considerations of every product.
10. Gain an understanding in the physical operation of the terminal. Including, but not limited to the location of all tanks, capacities of all tanks and pumps flows, operation of manufacturing and blending equipment, general maintenance and repair of pumps and valves, valve and material flow patterns from tank to tank and tanks to loading racks, valve and material flow patters in both steam heating and hot oil heating system(s).
|We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, protected Veteran status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.